To form a competent and united community with an aim to develop and implement education reforms in a democratic Belarus.
To enable all members of society to participate in decision-making in the field of education, and be ready to live in a free and democratic Belarus, we:
- provide assistance to members of the academic community who have faced repressions;
- advocate deliberative process for public decision-making on socially significant issues related to the education reform;
- grow a community of stakeholders united by common principles and values;
- develop a strategic framework for systemic education reform.
- absense of hierarchy;
- humanity, empathy;
- respect for human rights;
- respect for pluralism of opinions and cultural diversity;
- evidence-based approach;
- simple and effective communication;